2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Kinda hope the Sox bring back Schwarber. Dude fit in seamlessly. Love JD but give me the left handed bat in a second.

yeah im with you. Schwarber was a great add (and i admit i balked at the addition back when we got him). hope we keep him

They’ll somehow win 90 games this season lol.
Probably. The team always has talent and more often than not are exciting to watch. Its just gotta be demoralizing to know that Pache will be developed just enough to be shipped off in the middle of his prime. A's baseball.

" but I want Braves fans to know that I will be eternally grateful to him wherever he goes."

Who is he? Am I missing something here?

If SD signs Seiya they’ll have a ton of eyes from both Japan and Korea on them. Seiya and Yu will get eyes and Ha-seong Kim will get a lot of time at SS with Tatis out, seemed like Kim was coming into form late last season too.

As for Freddie, I’d be shocked if LA doesn’t seal the deal at this point.

There’s been a handful of teams in on him. We’ve only been hearing the main two-three because of market/former team.

ehh3.png

Outfield is starting to get crowded doe

Freddie potentially leaving just don’t feel right at all. He should be a Brave for life and it’s not like he looks like he’s about to drop off he still playing well

Back
Top Bottom