2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Minnesota hot on the trade trail of Chris Paddack, his ERA has gone down two points it looks like since he debuted, someone want to educate me on if this would be a good move and not just help. He’s 26.

Think we wanted Manaea but now are on to this as the result from the A’s-Padres deal.

Minnesota hot on the trade trail of Chris Paddack, his ERA has gone down two points it looks like since he debuted, someone want to educate me on if this would be a good move and not just help. He’s 26.

Think we wanted Manaea but now are on to this as the result from the A’s-Padres deal.

He's a 2 pitch pitcher who's struggled the past 5 years. He needs to develop a 3rd and 4th pitch. Batters just sit on his fast ball and change up. His nick name was the sheriff and now it's the mall rent a cop :lol:

Hype on him at first was he was going to be a 1,2, staff starting pitchers.

Other fans will say that Padres didn't develop him right an he needs to be in right situation and staff.

Harper 7 HRs this ST

he on one

no pitching around him this year

also who ever took harper right before me in the draft heres a big **** YOU .. lol not serious but that hurt man
he really might repeat as NL MVP. im expecting some big things from your phillies this year. playoffs at minimum, i think

bayeveueigonwwrnkocf.jpg

HAPPY OPENING DAY FELLAS !!!!

:smokin

FB_IMG_1649336268294.jpg

:smokin Lets Go Yanks !!!

might have to bet Acuna as NL MVP if this is the publics thinking...

also Ohtani is #1 for as long as he bats every day and makes 20 plus starts a year as far as im concerned

Back
Top Bottom