2023 Official MLB Season Thread

:lol::lol::lol:

1649459822820.png

I'm way out of the loop. Had no idea the players voted to bring back the extra innings rule last week. Found out on the Giants walk off :lol:

Watching the Angels game. The visual presentation is great but Katie Nolan is awful. I can’t imagine she sticks around too long
It's not blacked out in SoCal? Dodgers was"free game of the day" but it was blocked here :smh:

Watching the Angels game. The visual presentation is great but Katie Nolan is awful. I can’t imagine she sticks around too long
I actually love Katie Nolan, just don’t love her here so far. Baseball announcing is a different monster and you can tell she’s holding back from what makes her charming/really funny. She snuck in a joke about Shohei “feeling himself” that was Ayo but retracted asap when she realized it was Apple lol!

The visual presentation really is good though. The blackout is what sucks for local fans, but overall I think it’s a good thing for MLB.

That's how you bounce back. Him and Darvish had no hitters going when they got taken out.

No way you let either pitcher go for a no hitter this early in the season.

I can dig those. First two look better than the start of last years connect program.

Back
Top Bottom