2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Angels have the better stadium right?

Random but I always wished the Angels changed their names into “The Halos”.
i guess you could say that. they have a lot of bells and whistles there, but nobody here goes to angels games at all. it's like lakers vs clippers in terms of city support, but probably even more split towards the dodgers

Angels have the better stadium right?

Random but I always wished the Angels changed their names into “The Halos”.
Angels stadium is a dump. Arte too cheap to make renovations. Dodger Stadium made huge changes over the years. Especially in the outfield area. :pimp:

Traffic around the stadium still a mess though. :smh:

Angels stadium is a dump. Arte too cheap to make renovations. Dodger Stadium made huge changes over the years. Especially in the outfield area. :pimp:

Traffic around the stadium still a mess though. :smh:
The city of Anaheim hasn't approved the new Angels Stadium plan yet?

Just saw that there's a chance the initial plan violated state laws. lol.

I bet it's better than Fenway's parking lot. That doesn't exist.
Bruh, I've never been there, but sweatergawd every time I see a Red Sox game and they do the aerial shot of the area around the stadium, I always wonder "Where the hell do people park?" Kind of figured that driving to the game isn't a thing. You park somewhere downtown and walk. 🤣

-foe

Bruh, I've never been there, but sweatergawd every time I see a Red Sox game and they do the aerial shot of the area around the stadium, I always wonder "Where the hell do people park?" Kind of figured that driving to the game isn't a thing. You park somewhere downtown and walk. 🤣

-foe

That's basically it. Find a lot near the park and walk. Or just take the MBTA. Parking is like $30-40 close to the park.

I used to just park on Boylston, grab a bite at the Pru and then smoke an L on Ipswich st.

I bet it's better than Fenway's parking lot. That doesn't exist.

Anything is better than Fenway Park.

Dumb POS stadium.

Throw it in the trash already.

6114930A-E396-4744-BF03-BF47E004705F.jpeg

No way that’s a real seat :rofl:

I went to fenway a few years back and legroom was nonexistent. The park was cool but it was like 75 degrees and 80% humidity at 9pm 🤢

Yeah definitely a real seat. "Obstructed view" ticket. Imagine being a tourist not knowing and having to watch the game like this for 4.5 hours

CraftyAbsoluteBactrian-max-1mb.gif

No legroom is right. Stupid small wooden seats depending on where you sit too.

You’re F’d if your over 6 feet tall. Don’t even go. I’m telling you :lol:

No legroom is right. Stupid small wooden seats depending on where you sit too. You’re F’d if your over 6 feet tall.

I'm 6'3". I won't even go unless I'm in the newer seats. The old seats bother me AND the people behind me. :lol:

I'm 6'3". I won't even go unless I'm in the newer seats. The old seats bother me AND the people behind me. :lol:

I’m 6’3 too and I can definitively say…..

I’m never going back.

Build a new stadium Boston. This nostalgia s*** is overrated.

Are the seats they put above the Green Monster the only place to sit with leg room? I too have never been to Fenway, but would like to eventually make the trip.

Damn man... :smh:

"Byron Buxton is coming out of the game following a leadoff double. He slid into second base feet-first and immediately slapped the ground, evidently in pain."

Back
Top Bottom