2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Looking at the previous 2 posts, you stepping in on Michael King's movement or Hunter Green's gas?

I would think gas, because if you can get the location and get your stick out there, I feel like you have a better chance of making some sort of contact than you would getting contact on that movement.

-foe

Looking at the previous 2 posts, you stepping in on Michael King's movement or Hunter Green's gas?

I would think gas, because if you can get the location and get your stick out there, I feel like you have a better chance of making some sort of contact than you would getting contact on that movement.

-foe

The perfect Break > The highest Speed…

We thought pulling Kershaw was bad...

Screenshot_20220417-132534_Brave.jpg

We thought pulling Kershaw was bad...

Screenshot_20220417-132534_Brave.jpg
All for the manager pulling him out, kid threw so much in high school too. Usage rate over in Japan is crazy and his team couldn’t even put up runs to support the outing he was pulled out in…

Naw one more inning to go. Leave him in.

Sidenote: Braves definitely not repeating with this squad. Boring *** game as well too. No effort or energy.

Last edited:
You always hear about these dudes in Japan in high school consistently throwing 100+ pictures for that national tourney and consecutive days sometimes.

I never understood rocking gear for a team that isn’t playing especially in SD rocking dodger gear. Just like mr baby j they get brave all of sudden.

You always hear about these dudes in Japan in high school consistently throwing 100+ pictures for that national tourney and consecutive days sometimes.

It is a different culture here. Players in Japan train their arms FAR more than they do here. Coaches/trainers baby pitchers over here. In Japan, pitchers dont take days off. When they are sore, they throw and build up arm strength.

When Daisuke Matsuzaka came over to the US, the Red Sox wouldnt allow him to do what he they dubbed "marathon throwing sessions" on his days off.....something he did regularly in Japan. Daisuke never had arm problems in Japan. When he came over here and had to adapt to our throwing standards and practices, he couldnt stay healthy.

Back
Top Bottom