2023 Official MLB Season Thread

lol that can't be accurate at all. not sure where you got that number from. we took 3/4 from them right after the all star break alone
They said it on the Broadcast on MLBTV.
I only noticed because we so always hear these obscure stats like that. It’s bad. “Ohtani is the only player to strike out two lefties while getting a hit vs a righty and lefty”, **** like that.
Actually it was won 26 of their last 38 and my bad math = 26-6, perhaps it’s 26-12

They said it on the Broadcast on MLBTV.
I only noticed because we so always hear these obscure stats like that. It’s bad. “Ohtani is the only player to strike out two lefties while getting a hit vs a righty and lefty”, **** like that.
Actually it was won 26 of their last 38 and my bad math = 26-6, perhaps it’s 26-12
yeah pretty obscure stat for sure lol. after the all star break they're 12-12 basically. but 5 of those losses are to the astros

If Profar was my teammate they would have had to pull me off of him.
Makes no sense.
Definitely not Championship Baseball.

Post image

pushing for a Sept 1st appearance

Come on Bryce, you can do it.

Oh man, so nobody has anything to say about the Drunk AF Whitesox fan that told LaRussa to PH for Eloy in the 8th when he got on base?
LaRussa actually did it.
Engel ran for Eloy.
Was an immediate sac fly that moved Engel up 1base followed by a Single that drove Engel in.
CWS won of course.
LaRussa looked at the fan and must've said to himself "why didn't I think of that, Engel get in there and run for Eloy".

I don't think the Giants will get a WC spot being 5.5 back.

If they win out this series against AZ and they gain ground...Maybe I'll start believing lol.

Carrasco out for 3-4 weeks. Should have never come back in after the rain delay. Buck rarely made bad decisions this year, but when he does, it's costly.

:nerd:

still can't believe i missed LTB by like 5 minutes or whatever. happy to get a beer with mr. padre tho if he's gonna be there

I'll be at Thursday & Saturday games. Did you re up for next season even after the 20% price increase for season ticket members.

I knew it was coming after the Padres traded for Soto and also told my co worker who's been a Padres season ticket member for over 20 years.

I'll be at Thursday & Saturday games. Did you re up for next season even after the 20% price increase for season ticket members.

I knew it was coming after the Padres traded for Soto and also told my co worker who's been a Padres season ticket member for over 20 years.

i'm not in SD full time yet so i don't have a seat plan but def will look into it once i do get the chance to be there full time. i usually go to a game or two a month though, whenever i'm down there

I’m actually starting to feel sorry for the Pinstripes now. Did they have a players only meeting yet??

Back
Top Bottom