2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything is fair game, just make sure you Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius

How bout those Miami Heat though

sips-tea-stephen-a-smith.gif

lawdog1 lawdog1

In two weeks the Clippers will be the only Western conference team to ever beat Luka in a playoff series

All jokes and **** aside we really are beating the Warriors.

We are a horrible match up for them

Talk you ****.

I can't see the Lads of Luka taking out Steve, Klay and them, but then again I didn't see them winning this series so what do I know.

Luka is one of THEM and if your team has one of TEAM they can go Super Saiyan and win a series for you.

Luka was the best player in the series. Of course it makes sense for the Mavs to have won.

Dallas has dominated Golden State all season long. Interested to see if the same reflects this series.

I have the Warriors vs. Celtics in the Finals.

Weird scheduling. The NBA used to space out the conference finals, with as many as three days between games, and condense the semis with every-other-day schedules. The conference finals are going to be insane.

Because they schedule the first round to last a month so they condense the time for the remaining rounds because they always wanna start the Finals first week in June.

Deandre Ayton had a whole 5 points.

Suns window closing. Wonder if they give him the max.

Weird scheduling. The NBA used to space out the conference finals, with as many as three days between games, and condense the semis with every-other-day schedules. The conference finals are going to be insane.
Clips played like a month plus with only a day off last yr in the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom