2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harden already looks washed tho and he'll be a yr older.

Maxey hates him

Tobias will still suck 80% of the time.

Plus Doc will still be mid as a coach.

How exactly are you arriving at that conclusion? Or just because you like Jim?
Harden can make up for most of that if he plays better which I’m betting he will. I think doc should’ve been replaced and they need a real bench.

Klay been doing fine to me. Had two major injuries. And has had some great games since he's been back. There's been games already this playoffs that Klay has kept the team afloat until they found their rhythm. If he struggles some nights shooting, is what it is. I just want him to remember to move the rock. Sometimes when he struggles he'll try and force himself out of the slump in that game instead of letting that energy flow back into him by passing it. He remember to move the rock, he's a-okay with me. Especially since Jordan is Him Lite. Whatever Klay does is icing on the cake.

Keep telling dudes he’s going to be like Boston/MIA Ray Allen.

Ray said f*** dunking and muscling his way in the lane. Allowed the man to play until he was 40. Klay follows that formula and he’ll still be a 19-23 pt scorer.

He doesn’t have to put his body on the line anymore

poole
It literally is only back by people who want more people to buy into it. Not a hot product, not a needed resource, not some needed goods, not a niche item, etc.
That’s what influencers do to these sheep. If you’re smart you can still ride the wave.… Like if you know that NFTs are scam but smart enough to flip them to idiots then it aint bad.

Klay blowing by defenders and throwing down
I thought he lost a step or two? :emoji_shrug:

Team got guys tht defend which will allow klay to not have to have the burden of locking up the whole gm

283301297_5902179116477230_5932836921942007013_n.jpg

So many stories of pro athletes getting scammed in the last 30 years by get rich quick schemes. No surprise they got finessed by the Cryto Bros too :smh:

I thought we all knew this Mavs team is missing like 2-3 pieces from being a solid year to year contender. If they won it this year its cause Luka tapped the L1 R1 square R1 left R2 R1 left square down L1 L1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom