2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should the Warriors close out the Mavs tonight (I don't think so), would it be detrimental for them entering into the Finals?

They'd essentially have 9 days off until the start of the NBA Finals. GP2 would probably be ready to go, and players with nagging injuries will have some time to recover. But what about the rust? I'd imagine older players would require more rhythm, no? Klay hasn't been Klay in a while, and taking away reps doesn't seem to be beneficial right now.

This thread >>>>>>> these playoffs

Bro thank you for sharing this. On the East Coast you can't really stay up for the post game shenanigans but every clip in there is gold. Shaq laughing makes it funnier too. Not year it was from but this man said he never bought a woman a watch because there's a clock on the stove :wow: :lol:

Shaq really thought his first name was Jamorant and asked if it was French:lol:

I know the Finals are on ABC but do the guys still get together after the games?

Y’all be going too far :lol:. But this is the psychoanalysis I come to this thread for

I mean, is it really out of the realm of possibility? He's been praised by the media and fans since 2015. Beloved across all. Won 3 titles, and 2 MVPs, one of which was UNANIMOUS. Changed the game forever, and left an impression across generations.

You don't think other players around the league resent all that and hoped for a downfall? Warriors finally go through the "downfall" with 2 bad years, so they took their jabs at him.

I know I would be highly motivated to get the last laugh if it were me.

It has arrived :pimp:
925E918E-BC33-4D48-8D0B-49E1A9653E0E.jpeg

Ill send you this one tomorrow.

D82F92DA-0E6D-4025-A8E6-EDB2EC9F9BD2.jpeg

Close gm
Dubs finish it off
Curry hits the :emoji_sleeping: on the mavs
Magic going to be present to hand that trophy and send out that tweet in real time?
Bro magic handing curry that trophy gonna be so 🔥🔥. Just like when Reggie and Ray kissed the ring.

The irony is that Ant Man was not a safe movie to make and it crushed it. People gotta just make better stories.

No one wants to see Al Pacino play an Irish mafia guy and do nothing but talk for the 30th time.
what are your thoughts on Jurassic Park 30 and Fast and the Furious 31? lol

I can't believe they still make those movies

IDK if it's just me or am I noticing Steph being a lot more animated about his "taunts" these days? I mean, it makes sense if that's the case--He's probably been dogged by players the last 2 years. People probably saying he's done etc. It certainly feels/looks like he's highly motivated to get the last laugh.
They been talking cash **** about bro for years. And as of late saying he aging out. Getting old. Slowing down. He just letting his nuts hang now. 15k fine ain't ****. Do the big balls celebration.

Is this a hot take?

00s Lakers got 5 in 10 years but two completely different teams. Seeing the three main dudes you drafted do get 4 in 8 is impressive as hell. Can't think of some **** like that across sports with the exception of like Brady and Gronk :lol:

Two things that will always bother me is not getting to see the Pats perfect season and the GSW 2016 loss |l

Last edited:
Is this a hot take?

00s Lakers got 5 in 10 years but two completely different teams. Seeing the three main dudes you drafted do it in 8 is impressive as hell. Can't think of some **** like that across sports with the exception of Brady and Gronk :lol:

Two things that will always bother me is not getting to see the Pats perfect season and the GSW 2016 loss |l

Two things that will always hold a special place in my heart.

But yes GS is by far the clear run away favorites to win the title. I don't see how they could possibly lose this championship. Let's all crown them now. The warriors are the best dynasty the NBA has ever seen. Curry is the GOAT.

It’s pretty difficult to follow up last year. We had Trae vs New York and the whole Ben Simmons situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom