2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to undermine Middleton's important but what exactly can he do? unless the Bucks are just saving his knees for the next round, then I guess he could play. but if he is still recovering like how TimeLord is, then I guess that is a bigger risk with longtime repercussions.

When was the last time you visited Rural America? Middletown America did that so he can and has done much more on the basketball court.

20220514_071139.jpg
pooletongue-gif.2970818

second round dynasty…

Did Silver introduce that with the new eastern/western conference finals mvps?

A very nasty bi-product of the WNBA growing in popularity is this. XYZ gotta play cause she's fine.

Dudes cried foul when Te'a Cooper got cut like they don't have a log jam at guard over there.

My WNBA crush for life Lexie Brown over there though
Yea Kysre fine but buns. WNBA Bae Dijonia was out there hooping all summer ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I ****s with this.

I do think we all just had the wcf tho. I think Memphis is better than Dallas and Phoenix.
Guess we’ll never know but I think both Dallas and Phx woulda made light work outta Memphis

They need a lil more hair on their chest, they not ready

WNBA players: respect us. Respect our games.
Also wnba players: heres a pic of my *** and ***** with one lip showing.
Big yikes. Those 2 things don't contradict each other. Sexuality is not disrespectful. Being sexual does not warrant disrespect. A person can be great at their job and also deserve respect for being great at their job and also bang everything that moves. Big yikes.

-foe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom