2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
A86BFDDD-B936-43DE-A9C4-8D7B772ACE47.jpeg

Sheeeesh
Ja gotta chill. He’s about to be the NBA’s most monitored young superstar since Melo :lol:

10k for a dog is crazy.
50k for a ring is legit insane.
My first dog I rescued off the street and my current one was copped from Craigslist for $300. The breeder said he’d usually go a couple grand but she forgot to tag the dogs so she sold them for cheap.
3D24F602-74BC-47CE-A3F0-092AB0479B3F.jpeg

A65AB3E4-D69A-4D1F-89FC-D1EE5E568898.jpeg

We just bought my sister a dog for her graduation present & this dog is a lunatic.
510BF6E7-59B5-420E-A77B-38FA1E6CA4F9.jpeg

Poodles are crazy. All those “oodle” mixes have the potential to inherit it.

Great dogs though

He’s a MVP caliber player that has gotten his team to playoffs 2 of his first 3 seasons in the league….Kuminga is barely a rotation player tryna run his mouth…It’s levels to this.

Ja dont got enough stripes to tell other people to get stripes before they talk. And getting your team to the post season isnt stripes. :lol:

Reply to me when he gets that MVP though.

Yeah, I've lost a lot of friends over this opinion, but no, it's not like having a kid. "Well, when you think about the cost and the time and I just love them so much and..."

No. We gotta stop this. Having a pet is like having a pet. We already have a phrase for what it's like having a pet: having a pet.

-foe

I can understand the sentiment why pet owners feel that way. although equating the benefits and hardships of having a pet into having a child is just not it. you don't raise a pet to be a human being. and raising a human being is a tough enough job or even being a human being.

Ja dont got enough stripes to tell other people to get stripes before they talk. And getting your team to the post season isnt stripes. :lol:

Reply to me when he gets that MVP though.
For a young player like Ja it is stripes,it’s apart of his ascension up the ranks as a player…He can definitely talk his s_ …Kuminga is a rookie racking up DNP-CDs he shouldn’t be in anyone’s comment section talking when he can barely get off the bench….

Like I said it’s levels,but you a Warriors fan so your view skewed like a MF’er

Yeah, I've lost a lot of friends over this opinion, but no, it's not like having a kid. "Well, when you think about the cost and the time and I just love them so much and..."

No. We gotta stop this. Having a pet is like having a pet. We already have a phrase for what it's like having a pet: having a pet.

-foe

I like MY dog more than most people. I wouldn’t pick my dog over MY family.

But I would pick MY dog over most strangers. If that makes any sense. The whole kid thing is a little over the top though ngl.

For a young player like Ja it is stripes,it’s apart of his ascension up the ranks as a player…He can definitely talk his s_ …Kuminga is a rookie racking up DNP-CDs he shouldn’t be in anyone’s comment section talking when he can barely get off the bench….

Like I said it’s levels,but you a Warriors fan so your view skewed like a MF’er

If Dubs vs Bucks in the Finals idc who wins. :lol:

Tee is that you? Man aint done nothing yet in this league. Imagine Lamelo saying to x player check my stripes. Bruh sit yo *** down. :lol: And Lamelo has basically the same accolades as Ja.This more about Ja over here thinking he done stuff than it is Kuminga. Will it change and will he rack up in the future? Hope so.

Last edited:
I like MY dog more than most people. I wouldn’t pick my dog over MY family.

But I would pick MY dog over most strangers. If that makes any sense.
it does. some people can be extremists. I remember a Karen getting angry at a baby because the baby kicked the dog with his tiny feet and the Karen treated it like the baby committed capital murder. :rofl::rofl: :rofl:

Human beings really enslaved animals for our personal enjoyment. We are the villains man.

on top of what we’re doing to the planet.. and goes without say, each other

corporations legit my say and rights than a decent amount of people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom