2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ Yeah, it’s all just silliness/entertainment.

I’m even determine to just laugh at the next cryptic fake-deep pseudo-intellectual thing Kyrie puts out on social media :lol:

Yeah, I've lost a lot of friends over this opinion, but no, it's not like having a kid. "Well, when you think about the cost and the time and I just love them so much and..."

No. We gotta stop this. Having a pet is like having a pet. We already have a phrase for what it's like having a pet: having a pet.

-foe

a child is significantly more responsibility

but if you’re not prepared to properly care for a pet and legit care, maybe you should reconsider if kids are for you

having a pet and/or kids ain’t for everyone.. and ain’t nothing wrong with that.. but be honest with yourself before making that commitment with either a pet and/or child

Drizly order just dropped
1652539174254.gif
What yall sippin on today ?

10k for a dog is crazy.
50k for a ring is legit insane.
My first dog I rescued off the street and my current one was copped from Craigslist for $300. The breeder said he’d usually go a couple grand but she forgot to tag the dogs so she sold them for cheap.
3D24F602-74BC-47CE-A3F0-092AB0479B3F.jpeg

A65AB3E4-D69A-4D1F-89FC-D1EE5E568898.jpeg

We just bought my sister a dog for her graduation present & this dog is a lunatic.
510BF6E7-59B5-420E-A77B-38FA1E6CA4F9.jpeg
dog on the left kinda looks like lamelo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom