2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I was trying to tell dacomeup dacomeup

Stamina and conditioning is something that for some weird reason goes unnoticed in basketball.
100%

People always wonder why their teams don't employ the off-ball movement that the Warriors run. That takes alot of practice and conditioning and it could take alot out of you if you're not used to constantly moving all game.

Nba Covid protocols are hilarious

They must have tested Horford 50 times today. 2 consecutive “not detected” and he’s a go lol

Probably just rubbed the outside of his nose with the swab.

Highest volume of open 3s we’ve got all playoffs.

Variance going the other way

Like I said Mavs in 6

Stuff spiraled defensively in the second half because they couldn't ever slow the game down...

Ran their legs into the ground in the first half and then started the second half with two long misses and two TOs and the game was over.

It wasn't the suffocating defensive performance people are trying to make it out to be until the game was effectively over halfway through the third because the Mavs never found a rhythm shooting the ball.

Dallas fans sounding like Houston fans a few years back. Live and die by three pointers :lol: yall know playoff basketball doesn't work like that
Let's not act like Luka's James Harden's gutless self, either.

This style of play obviously leaves a slim margin of error. Nobody's arguing that.

Nobody's arguing that this roster is perfect, either. Luka's 23. This is all gravy right now regardless.

So this Derrick White news broke earlier in the day, lets say he flew to wherever his girl was, had a short labor and the baby is now born healthy and whole. Is he wrong for flying back to Miami to make the game? Lol..

It worked in 2011, 2015, 2017, and 2018

And it's working for the team we played last night
Lay-ups and mid-range shots actually won us the game. Look at Wigs, Curry's FG numbers, Klay's makes in the 4th, Looney, Porter, all made most/all of their shots inside the arc. They were bad beyond the arc too.

So this Derrick White news broke earlier in the day, lets say he flew to wherever his girl was, had a short labor and the baby is now born healthy and whole. Is he wrong for flying back to Miami to make the game? Lol..

No.

Get to Miami now. It’s a 2 half hour flight. :lol:

So Dubs won the shot quality before the benches emptied if I'm reading that right?

Everything seems like a wash in the graphic anyways but yeah should expect game 2 to be close regardless

Like trying to check me with false information earlier? Pretty funny/expected that I didnt get a response.

You wanted me to argue you with you over Steph Curry’s retroactive WCFMVP’s?

EYE am not going through the mental gymnastics it will take for that but to make you feel better, cool he would have 4, That’s more than 3.

EYE hope you have the same energy for when women don’t text you back in what you deem an appropriate timeframe

I think Dallas misses may have something to do with them guarding against the off-ball movement too. They look spent at times. With that being said, Brunson showed out and much respect to him.

Lay-ups and mid-range shots actually won us the game. Look at Wigs, Curry's FG numbers, Klay's makes in the 4th, Looney, Porter, all made most/all of their shots inside the arc. They were bad beyond the arc too.

There wouldn't be a last night for yall to play without the volume of 3 point makes and same for us.

You guys shot am unsustainable percentage from midrange last night, literally better than yall have shot all year.

It will balance out

I think Dallas misses may have something to do with them guarding against the off-ball movement too. They look spent at times. With that being said, Brunson showed out and much respect to him.

Na a lot of those missed open shots came in the first two quarters where they should of had the energy.

Maybe they were spent from Game 7. That’s more likely.

When they played Phoenix they shot bad on the road too except for Game 7 of course.

There was legitimately not a Warrior within 4 ft on half those misses ESPECIALLY the ones Jalen took.
That's true, there's no excuses for that in the beginning of the game. I just they some of them looked nervous AND spent too.

I do think they will shoot alot better game 2, but how better, I don't know if they don't adjust defensively and don't get more rebounds because both of that was definitely working against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom