2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes me wonder why was he thinking so much about gay people and what they do? Not normal behavior.
a simple search on his account resulted in a ton of instances where he used that word
there wasn't even much digging that was needed

only a matter of time before chris is going to have to put out a statement. i support my brother but do not share his views or something

I wonder what he was doing before this season because I didn't know/see his coverage before.

That was a crazy turn of events man. Would always see Mark in the listening section for a space and the one he finally decided to be a speaker on all that **** unfolds
merchant.png

Haynes ain’t going nowhere.

Marc Jackson gonna make him lead assistant.

Joe rogan gonna be his lead medici advisor and JON Isaacs his star player.

aepps20 aepps20 their version of Jack Nicholson

Danny Ainge GM. Sterling the owner.

Haynes ain’t going nowhere.

Marc Jackson gonna make him lead assistant.

Joe rogan gonna be his lead medici advisor and JON Isaacs his star player.

aepps20 aepps20 their version of Jack Nicholson

Danny Ainge GM. Sterling the owner.

If that team comes into reality they will be my one and only.

came across this the other day. people saying that the young girl may have knew one of the men or had communication with him prior. security cameras would have shown them walking out together and authorities treating it like a runaway case. but who knows? they could have pretend to be event staff and lured her away
either way :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom