2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
with all things considered, with everything going full strength, the heat have been the most complete team of this playoffs imo

saw a few warriors fans celebrating #4 earlier…

i think the heat present certain problems for the warriors when both teams are at full strength…

jimmy seems to be the most efficient bucket getter in the series.. with all due respect to chef…

heat too can splash 3s…

the heat too have elite team D with two great individual defenders, one at each level…

i think the coaching matchup is a wash, tho i lean spo…

i see a 7 game series.. about as even as even can get..

Man feel like these playoffs the Heat are a consistent all game team whereas the Warriors will sleep for a bit and use a 3rd or 4th quarter run to get em back into it. Thats gonna bite em in the ***.

That being said, I still say the Dubs take it. Game 1 will be very very interesting.

That ECF aint over yet though. Im not counting Boston out at all.

Begrudgingly think the Celtics are the best team left at full strength. But it doesn't appear they will be.
People have been sleeping on Time Lord’s impact for them. They’re still really good without him (if everyone else is healthy) but he adds a dimension.

It Smart and Tatum are both limited now on top of Williams injury issues, Heat should definitely advance to the Finals.

Is that jack from twitter lmao
close friends

https://blacksportsonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/Jack-Dorsey-Taylor-Rooks-4.jpg

It's DEFINITELY yellow. The worst player on yellow is a top 20 player of all time.

-foe
Agree, but if I made that I probably would have configured both Teams Black and Red a little differently, for better balance purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom