2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I legit don't know another country that does this sort of weird stuff. It's legit Nazi esque.

Gotta put the stupid flag on everything gotta pledge allegiance ( like really... Think about that phrase), the anthem at random events.

Legit a cult.

i was at my students’ graduation yesterday. i sat for the national anthem and was just minding my business. a handful of parents/families sitting behind me started yelling for me to “stand up! respect america!”

paid it no mind. once it was over, these dudes started screaming “USA! USA!” like bruh.. what the **** does USA got to do with a high school graduation ceremony??

Also... I'm hosting a Finals watch party so I won't be around much. In case THEY try ask accuse people of being out hooping
15b0be9895533f0a6657d7c9053d24e2.jpg

i was at my students’ graduation yesterday. i sat for the national anthem and was just minding my business. a handful of parents/families sitting behind me started yelling for me to “stand up! respect america!”

paid it no mind. once it was over, these dudes started screaming “USA! USA!” like bruh.. what the **** does USA got to do with a high school graduation ceremony??
Nazis bro Nazis

Being the “glue” or the “anchor” of the team is Draymond’s participation trophy for their championships. N’s don’t want to keep it a buck with him and say he’s not that nice, so they give him false titles likes he’s somebody. He’s the pure definition of product of a system and if he was drafted by any other team, he would be selling phone cases at the mall because he would be out of the league. He’s the N in the group who pulls no yams, but will say “Klay and Steph’s phones are about to die, put your number in my phone so they can text you from my phone when we get to the spot” Then texts them like they were into him from the rip. Donkey hasn’t been the same since Tristian Kardashian pieced him up in the club. Thank God Lebron was there or Tristan would have caught a body that night!

I had no idea it was you fam. Without using da tap, tap, pull I had no idea. You were looking HANDSOME by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom