2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Draymond can be so frustrating sometimes. Love his defense and playmaking, but his ability to score and produce offensively is unimaginably bad. Like how bro? How are you this homeless when it comes to scoring

Never forget

nba-all-star-2022-draymond-green-1280.jpg

Well to be fair, warriors just stay supporting the fam. They made one of those for Klay to get votes and he was back for like 3 days lol
except Draymond actually made the allstar team this year lol wild

FKtxy99UcAEFcn4.png

Draymond can be so frustrating sometimes. Love his defense and playmaking, but his ability to score and produce offensively is unimaginably bad. Like how bro? How are you this homeless when it comes to scoring
Draymond is like Grant Williams without offensive skills and antics.

Good stuff from Ime though. Going Horford and four wings. IDK why people think two big basketball is coming back... Its not. Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 I am sorry.

It definitely doesnt work on GSW

A funny stat lol

The Golden State Warriors have lost 8 of their last 9 NBA Finals games that Kevin Durant didn’t start for them. Overall, they have 8 wins and 11 losses in Finals games without Kevin Durant in the starting lineup.

Conversely... Jordan Poole is supposed to be your punish the switch guy and he did nothing. I don't really love mismatch hunting like that, but its an important part of basketball and you need that.

I really want to see another game of it to really get a feel of it. At the moment the only thing I am certain of is that Steph needs to play more.

Cause at some point I am sure the "a bunch of guys who we are fine letting it shoot lit the nets on fire" point is made and you gotta accept it.

That run GS had in the 3rd would've been enough to put away Dallas, Memphis or Denver.

But it's not them.

I want to see Curry play all 48. Time for him to earn that title y'all tryna give him. Jordan avg'd 42 min a game in the playoffs, we've seen Bron play entire games. Wardell has never been asked to carry that weight.

ITS RECKONING TIME.
SCurry could barely run up and down the court in the fourth quarter

Having to guard Tatum is making him consider retirement

Good stuff from Ime though. Going Horford and four wings. IDK why people think two big basketball is coming back... Its not. Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 I am sorry.

It definitely doesnt work on GSW
It really just depends on if the bigs can switch. The Smart/Brown/Tatum/Horford/Williams lineup has been elite this season. And it’s because everyone can switch and also protect the rim. On offense the spacing is fine because Al can shoot 3s and Rob is an elite rim runner.

Maybe not the perfect lineup against GSW, but they can punish the Warriors with other lineups that they can’t defend.

Conversely... Jordan Poole is supposed to be your punish the switch guy and he did nothing. I don't really love mismatch hunting like that, but its an important part of basketball and you need that.

I really want to see another game of it to really get a feel of it. At the moment the only thing I am certain of is that Steph needs to play more.
Problem is there is no one to punish on Boston. Even Pritchard can defend competently. They’re nothing like the other teams they’ve played.

They expecting way too much from Poole - blame should fall on the starters that are paid significantly more than him.

Draymond played his role, he is what he is at this stage in his career.

Sure the starters should play well, but Poole can't be a net negative

The role players for Boston stepped up, while the bench for the Warriors besides Porter didn't really do much

I mean Poole was getting outplayed by Pritchard :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom