2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
fam it could be worse.. you could be rooting for the oakland a's :frown:
Man they all stink except Houston once again :lol:
sadcam.png

Idk man. How about KD?

I do agree with you, Steph is playing to take his legacy to a whole other level. This is nearing top 10 status, if he can carry his team to a title.

Jordan did it, Lebron did it, and Gianni’s did it from recent memory.

Steph NEEDS to do it as well.
as talented as KD is, he is going to have that label of not being able to win without Steph and the warriors
going to be a looong summer for KD on twitter if steph wins :lol:

Idk man. How about KD?

I do agree with you, Steph is playing to take his legacy to a whole other level. This is nearing top 10 status, if he can carry his team to a title.

Jordan did it, Lebron did it, and Gianni’s did it from recent memory.

Steph NEEDS to do it as well.
KD is up there too, I feel like they're neck and neck with maybe KD a smidge over him. Giannis needs more of a resume, but he's no doubt in the upper tier with last year's performance.

This is up there with the Warriors-Rockets 2019 game 6 as best Warriors dynasty win.

Championship meddle man.
There's been some insane games. This is up there. My favorite being the 42' bomb for game vs OKC. And the win over pelicans in the first run with curry hitting 3s with his eyes closed over AD to force OT

The Warriors look done man. I'm so sad.

chef, wiggins, loon and GP2 felt the despair and answered.

shoutout to Kerr for being willing to run some unorthodox line ups. starting a line up he's never done before in the finals and then trusting JP in the 4th quarter while benching dray. that man doesn't get enough credit for his post season line ups and adjustments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom