2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s looking even worse than I thought he would

Will he score 30 once this playoff? People were saying he only needs to be a facilitator but I never bought that angle. He needs to be a substantial scorer, especially with embiid hurt

Not that 30 is some kind of golden benchmark but the last time he scored 30 was March 29th and the time before that was January 25th

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We just thought maxey was taking the leap and he did against FVV :lol: Him looking like a 6th man the past game or so got Jim looking extra washed
I think he’s only capable of being his old self in spurts. He barely looking like the second option out there.

This is why nfl>>>nba by miles.

An nba tv partner is leaning into trolling. Nobody talks about the game. The X’s and O’s. About bostons incredible Defense. Instead they will spend 70% of the airtime trolling and ranking players to tear them down.

Nope for this reason NBA >>> NFL.

I’m not here for Mature adult sports. You can go get that from golf.

I want shenanigans

osita-iheme-aki-and-pawpaw.gif

apparently, jim god aint playin tonight.

knee inflammation. 🙄

Obviously, They resting dude. They can close it out without em, tbh…

This is why nfl>>>nba by miles.

An nba tv partner is leaning into trolling. Nobody talks about the game. The X’s and O’s. About bostons incredible Defense. Instead they will spend 70% of the airtime trolling and ranking players to tear them down.
But one league disregards racism and ostracizes/black balls a player who is simply kneeling during the National Anthem? And took how long to change a culturally insensitive team name?

But one league disregards racism and ostracizes/black balls a player who is simply kneeling during the National Anthem? And took how long to change a culturally insensitive team name?
True.
I meant in terms of ratings and an enjoying viewing of random teams you don’t have stakes in.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We just thought maxey was taking the leap and he did against FVV :lol: Him looking like a 6th man the past game or so got Jim looking extra washed
Come on man, stop putting so much blame on Maxey :lol: you steady be doing that to the kid

He's 21 in his second year you can't depend on him to be so ahead of the curve especially since he was found gold to begin with at the 21st pick

Harden should be doing the heavy lifting in scoring and playmaking, that's what he's getting paid all that money for and why they traded 2 starters and their backup big for

I want Tdot to win just so someone has to bring it up in Doc’s post game presser.

If there’s a new squad I’ll root for these days while the Knicks continue the search, it’s the Raps.
Phila will lose to somebody god I hope it’s the raptors. Them and knicks thinking they’re the Mecca of basketball and can’t win anything is always great

Upset the Knicks making/missing the playoffs is a bigger deal than recently winning it all lol. Enjoy the recent success.

But there will always be only 1 Mecca & u know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom