🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

Heel Howie :pimp:

Idk what the hell I just read and I’m like 20% certain it’s true but I’d argue the eagles are way better off with the way things happened. Imagine being tied to Carson, he was put in a better situation in Indy and he failed. Dude might not have a starting job after next year

Aside from hurts future, there’s been a dramatic shift in the culture for this team. And the future looks way brighter than it ever could have with carson

Heel Howie :pimp:

Idk what the hell I just read and I’m like 20% certain it’s true but I’d argue the eagles are way better off with the way things happened. Imagine being tied to Carson, he was put in a better situation in Indy and he failed. Dude might not have a starting job after next year

Aside from hurts future, there’s been a dramatic shift in the culture for this team. And the future looks way brighter than it ever could have with carson

Wait, so Howie wanted him to play after getting a concussion?

Nah man, can’t support that weasel. Even worse that he didn’t even trade him when his value was close to highest because he wanted to be a ****. Nah. **** Howie. Always and forever

I mean when the owner is backing the GM is believable lol even if that’s bs, my issue is why hold on to him and not just trade him then. Hindsight is always 20/20 but karma is a fat ***** lol

if that is true.. wentz would have 1 hell of a law suit vs howie, lurie, the eagles and hell probably the league

You gotta be a different kind of hater to care that much about how YOUR own WR the first to make the pro bowl at 2 positions :rofl:

*tin foil hat*

Remember when DeSean dropped it at the 1 vs Dallas his rookie year? The next play Shawn Andrews had that career ending back injury :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom