2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

just pulled a Lindor and Kershaw

my team looking nice so far in mlb

done opening packs tho lol time to just grind.. Won $100 on a scratch off so i treated myself to 2 50packs

Wasn’t directed at you - just such a talk show type comment. Who even does the research to know their follower counts :rofl:

:lol: the segment was actually kinda amusing to me. They were discussing the most popular baseball player and they asked who has the most social media followers of all active players. It was Trout. I would have never guessed it and I follow him. All he posts is sponsored things and weather updates :rofl:

Was trying to warn all you guys in advance who were crying about the potential UA logo on the front of the Yankees jersey that there was no way in hell Nike wouldnt put a swoosh on the front of the jersey.

It'll probably be a small *** Swoosh :lol:

Tessar_Datres_fsu_397.jpg

Looks tacky on professional uniforms imo

An unusual situation will unfold when the Red Sox and Yankees face off for the first MLB games ever played in London. Although the games are technically Red Sox home dates—both teams will wear their white uniforms.

The hell? Why?

Tessar_Datres_fsu_397.jpg

Looks tacky on professional uniforms imo

I think people will get over it. People were up in arms about the NBA Sponsored patches and then a month later you had guys paying to have sponsor patch sewed onto their old jersey :rofl:

Nike gonna ruin these jerseys.

I’m grabbing a few Yankees authentics this year before Nike takes over. Even though I don’t like the new Majestic jerseys

Reds 150 patch is nice as ****

Yankees wearing white jerseys on the road in London. We’re so iconic we gotta white vs white game, **** that pile of **** sorry *** Boston team

Last edited:
Man, I just can’t make myself buy the Majestic authentic Yankees jerseys with the way they do the white tail on the back of the homes, taking away the pinstripes.

Does nike even do any college jerseys with pinstripes? I can’t see it looking good on the yankees jerseys

Back
Top Bottom