27. Anton Harrison, OT, Jax
28. Myles Murphy, DE, Cincy
29. Bryan Bresee, DT, New Orleans
30. Nolan Smith, LB, Philly
31. Felix Anudike-Uzomah, DE, Kansas City

Screenshot_20230101-193148.png

Long overdo.

Interesting Top 5. Wonder who moves up/down. 🤔

Detroit/Seattle could be sitting pretty. Certainly could trade down even further and pull more picks.

Goff/Geno do enough to stay? :nerd:

Last edited:
If panthers draft Richardson or the kid from Kentucky, I really might be done with them.

I want best player on the board.

Saw Richardson mocked to Seattle at least once... People actually get paid to do this stuff

Well..........not sure why Houston did that......but, the Chicago Bears will now be on the clock.

Giants picking in the 20s is hilarious. Worst record over the last five years, we trash this year and get some lucky breaks and win some games we had no business winning. This season really set us back another five years. Supposedly Daboll really likes Anthony Richardson so it’ll be interesting to see if he falls to the Giants. John Mara is a racist so I don’t see him allowing a black QB to get drafted.

If the Bears do this right, we can trade back for a haul, still got Carter or Anderson, and possibly trade down again for more picks. Plus we have a billion dollars in cap space.

I don’t think anyone is trading up for Bryce but if CJ sets the combine on fire which is very possible, I think he’s the guy

I don’t think anyone is trading up for Bryce but if CJ sets the combine on fire which is very possible, I think he’s the guy

Bryce is special man. He’s going to prove he’s the #1 pick imo.

He looked absolutely spectacular in the bowl game. CJ did his thing tho to

Bryce is special man. He’s going to prove he’s the #1 pick imo.

He looked absolutely spectacular in the bowl game. CJ did his thing tho to

Last two coaches to take quarterbacks his size that high got fired. Once those dudes stand next to each other and work out side by side CJ is going #1. Bryce may be good but this is still football and size matters(pause)

Last two coaches to take quarterbacks his size that high got fired. Once those dudes stand next to each other and work out side by side CJ is going #1. Bryce may be good but this is still football and size matters(pause)

I prefer Stroud, but Bryce has a better overall demeanor than Kyler and Baker. They lack what Russell Wilson had - despite the recent critique towards him - and BY is closer to Russ than the other 2, imo. You also can't hit QBs anymore, let alone touch them, so I have to keep reminding myself of that when it comes to analyzing QBs. BY is tiny. But if you're slick in the pocket these days, you can get away with it. And by slick, I mean the opposite of Baker and Kyler...they straight up bail...ability to reset the pocket and/or move up, then out as a last resort, you're way better off.

It'll be interesting to see.

After watching these last two years of him. Bryce is different idc

But if you're slick in the pocket these days, you can get away with it. And by slick, I mean the opposite of Baker and Kyler
And thats essentially what Bryce has been

I'd be worried about potential arm problems with Bryce, but I don't know what these athletes have access to these days.

Back
Top Bottom