2023 NFL Draft Thread: Rounds 4-7 4/29

These OL are HUGE! It’s like 15 6’4” dudes, all over 300lbs damn. And it’s interior guys

OTs too. All like 6’6+ 300…

Last edited:

20230306_094300.jpg

20230306_094252.jpg

:sick: :sick:

Maybe the Hawks get defense later and his accuracy flips like Josh Allen's did 😔

It just hit me.... John wanted to get Josh Allen...it all makes sense now 🥴

Maybe the Hawks get defense later and his accuracy flips like Josh Allen's did 😔

It just hit me.... John wanted to get Josh Allen...it all makes sense now 🥴

I mean us wanting ya boy is a big reason we drafted hurts.. supposedly Andy wanted to draft dude in the 3rd but y’all drafted him and we went with foles

and thank the lord for the broncos or I’m pretty sure we would have offered the bag if it didn’t get that high

I'm kinda buying into Richardson. I wasn't really impressed with him at UF at all and 10 years ago I would've said no way, but today's NFL is way different. Young QBs can come into the NFL and take off right away these days and even the "athlete" QBs are better served in the 2023 NFL, so I'm leaning towards Richardson being worth the hype. Even Levis, to a lesser degree.

Depends where he goes

obviously i could see why colts would think they could work with him

Can't ever remember a QB's draft stock skyrocketing because of the combine like this sheesh

Can't ever remember a QB's draft stock skyrocketing because of the combine like this sheesh

:wow: he was basically a 2nd rounder before the season ended. then pre-combine he was projected in the mid to late 1st.

The basically a week before the combine the talks of top 10.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom