2023 NFL Draft Thread: Rounds 4-7 4/29

Yea dj moore part is huge.. dude underrated as hell.. plus think he has couple years on that contract too

And the Niners were gonna draft Mac Jones.

Nope. Not doing that this time. It's too early to fall for that. :lol:

45a60af0d0875502f9f0300641f28492.gif

I think Bryce should go No. 1, Stroud No. 2… but can be swayed if someone actually presented a good argument. Bryce played SEC defenses throughout his career and height didn’t prevent anything. How many times were we impressed by his body control, escapability, accuracy, poise, etc.?

That being said, if Tepper/a team’s OWNER wants someone or loves someone, then it’s likely going to be that guy.

I think Bryce should go No. 1, Stroud No. 2… but can be swayed if someone actually presented a good argument. Bryce played SEC defenses throughout his career and height didn’t prevent anything. How many times were we impressed by his body control, escapability, accuracy, poise, etc.?

That being said, if Tepper/a team’s OWNER wants someone or loves someone, then it’s likely going to be that guy.
All a ploy to trade back down and get Richardson the real one they wanted all along

IATT IATT
agnes (1).jpg

cant say i ever seen a player ascend as much as Anthony Richardson and a player descend as much as Jalen Carter in the same draft

I think if you like Richardson, you're better served passing and taking Hooker in the 2nd round. I'd take him over Richardson and Levis for sure.

1. Stroud
2. BY (begrudgingly)
3. Hendon

Back
Top Bottom