2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I got a sharper tool…too sharp.
87131261-29A1-405A-8255-72E5D8487A1F.jpeg

More than anything, materials on jarritos look cool. Almost like a burlap, or something. Hopefully we see some more flavors as a pack of some sort.

Mistakes were definitely made, not the cleanest job, but they came out looking pretty sweet. Once I switched from scissors to a razor blade and learned how deep the leather was it got a lot easier. The foam layer between the leather and tie dye was kind of annoying to cut. Corners were definitely the hardest part. And also not cutting too deep into tie dye was a challenge for me. Definitely a few spots I cut too deep. But really none of the mistakes are noticeable when on foot and I’m glad I cut them :pimp:
image.jpg

image.jpg

On a side note I just got engaged last week so it really is “Keith Forever” for my girl :lol:
image.jpg

Mistakes were definitely made, not the cleanest job, but they came out looking pretty sweet. Once I switched from scissors to a razor blade and learned how deep the leather was it got a lot easier. The foam layer between the leather and tie dye was kind of annoying to cut. Corners were definitely the hardest part. And also not cutting too deep into tie dye was a challenge for me. Definitely a few spots I cut too deep. But really none of the mistakes are noticeable when on foot and I’m glad I cut them :pimp:
image.jpg

image.jpg

On a side note I just got engaged last week so it really is “Keith Forever” for my girl :lol:
image.jpg
Dude, Congrats! 🍾💍 🎉

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

considering where they were in earlier stages, this is definitely a W outcome. was holding my breath for you :lol:

idk if i’ll pony up for resale prices, but should i, this is a cautionary tale that i’ll need to get a professional to do it for me

So I hit on the dark driftwood dunks for the wifey instantly. Like 2 mins into the draw I got an order confirmation and purchase confirmation which I've never seen before. Hope that's not a glitch lol.

She's super into dunks and just recently hit on the L&F Jordan 1 for me so I needed to pay her back somehow lmao

Back
Top Bottom