2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I think this is the last of getting thru all my dunks on foot the past 4-5 weeks. New dunk pick up coming soon, can't wait

img_5827.jpg

Valentines Day dunks came in…was iffy on keeping them but seeing them person and feeling the leather… I think they’re keepers

me and my lady to hit up Howlin Rays today

45714EE3-4CD3-4742-8175-487A355F09B0.jpeg

for the beats
AFE2079C-6EE0-4540-AE6D-0064628012D1.jpeg
chinatown or the new location? how was the wait? went to the Chinatown location years ago and waited 3 hours. longest i'd been in line for something that wasn't sneakers.

SLAGs definitely on the list of things to go back and grab this year

chinatown or the new location? how was the wait? went to the Chinatown location years ago and waited 3 hours. longest i'd been in line for something that wasn't sneakers.

SLAGs definitely on the list of things to go back and grab this year

pasadena, the wait was like an hour. 3 hours is crazy!

IMG_20230129_152607.jpg

I swear every store at the mall had at least 2 people wearing pandas. And why are those mall sneaker cleaners so aggressive? Only place where people are begging to clean shoes
One of them got me at the outlets down here he was super sour and kinda aggressive I didn’t buy his Dawn dish spray for 25$ after cleaning my nyjahs, honestly didn’t clean them all that much either in fact I’m almost certain it left stains but there my beaters so no biggie he was not having it though

Back
Top Bottom