2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Today:
IMG_9705.jpeg
much needed retro

Assorted sizes in both

Assorted sizes in both

clicked the links and thought it was a heelys x nike dunk collab ..wouldve been an instant cop on the strength of this

1685399548449.jpeg

During the latest round of Nike by You (back in early May), did anyone else get a Team Orange outsole? I did a Syracuse homage and they were just delivered today and I noticed some black speckles.

I’m going to assume I chose a regrind option for the sole. My question is, was the Team Orange option only available with the regrind option or was it available for the standard sole option as well? Just curious is all.

Thanks!

I don’t think the pic was necessary 🤣. No one here would have doubted you seen that many people wearing pandas. I don’t think I can go more than 2 blocks driving around Brooklyn without seeing someone with them on.

Last edited:
You shaking your head? It makes you mad seeing them? It’s a basic dunk. Yeah they’re everywhere, people like em
Yeah I’m shakin my head they the most generic ah shoes on the planet. There’s so many good dunk cw’s literally pick anyone except black and white lmao

ehh… I’m not a fan of the pandas, at all. Wifey was able to grab em for me on the very first drop, and I wasn’t feeling em in hand, so I got rid of em. But, I don’t have any issues with them. Like most have said, they’re simple, and easy to wear. Lots of other basic black/white, or white black pairs that no one says anything about. Lots of other dunks with trash materials that no one talks about, either (before someone throws the quality on em out there).

Let people rock what they like…. I’d say a good majority of peeps rocking pandas don’t even care that much about kicks in the first place.

Panda wearers livin rent free in some of y’all’s heads.

TL; DR

who cares?!

During the latest round of Nike by You (back in early May), did anyone else get a Team Orange outsole? I did a Syracuse homage and they were just delivered today and I noticed some black speckles.

I’m going to assume I chose a regrind option for the sole. My question is, was the Team Orange option only available with the regrind option or was it available for the standard sole option as well? Just curious is all.

Thanks!
i believe options were either regrind sole or gum sole

Back
Top Bottom