2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Day the SOMPs released I was at NTNY that Saturday morning, SB section was quiet, no one really around.  Looked around to see if they had the SOMP out, nope.  I knew it was a QS, figured NT wasn't carrying it or already sold out since it was so quiet.  Didn't even bother to ask a sales rep.....long story short I'm a moron.

Not me, these are pretty cool
eyes.gif

https://www.facebook.com/groups/397...7887063&set=gm.784489601570323&type=1&theater

Day the SOMPs released I was at NTNY that Saturday morning, SB section was quiet, no one really around.  Looked around to see if they had the SOMP out, nope.  I knew it was a QS, figured NT wasn't carrying it or already sold out since it was so quiet.  Didn't even bother to ask a sales rep.....long story short I'm a moron.
They've received every SB dunk that has released this year so far except for the Chairman Baos and the J-Pack( which they will probably get soon)

Bracing myself for all the negative feedback lol. I feel that the grey on these shoes allow for any lace color change, like I have seen Dooms with different lace colors. I was thinking of trying out dark purple, and maybe even tiffany blue (or is that too hype) >.<

They're your shoes do as u will

I thin your SB motif hits da pinnacle of HB so I guess tiff laces would be a both beneath

LITERALLY EVERYTHING! :wow:
:rofl:

i hope someone here makes it over there to report back :nerd:

Last edited:
going the pink lace route is what will prolly get u negative comments... not exactly the lace swap part.

Bracing myself for all the negative feedback lol. I feel that the grey on these shoes allow for any lace color change, like I have seen Dooms with different lace colors. I was thinking of trying out dark purple, and maybe even tiffany blue (or is that too hype) >.<
Hype or not, the pink laces actually fit. Very clean. Do you and rock em that way if you like em that way. the hate will come but more envy than anything. Nice job and clean shot

Think it's the perfect time to ask you guys this question since the threads talking bout Grails. Well my bday is coming up and wifey decided to get me a sb of my choosing. Pretty much narrowed it down to either pee wee hermans, hulks, black melvins or unluckys. If you guys had to pick one,which one would it be? Feel free to suggest others ^_^

mother's day lace swap

or breast cancer awareness month

Think it's the perfect time to ask you guys this question since the threads talking bout Grails. Well my bday is coming up and wifey decided to get me a sb of my choosing. Pretty much narrowed it down to either pee wee hermans, hulks, black melvins or unluckys. If you guys had to pick one,which one would it be? Feel free to suggest others ^_^
I'd have to go with Pee Wees as I love grey based shoes and not to mention Pee wee is a grail of mine. 

For me, it would be between the Hulks and the Pee Wee's but I would go with the Hulks in the end. Too many grey have dropped so I could pass on the Pee Wee's. Excellent choices tho

Melvin's or unluckys

Repped for the Avy

Heineken... would be my pick. Out of your choices: black melvins

unluckys

a shoe worth $500+...

lol jk.. Hulks son.

Back
Top Bottom