2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm collecting the "glue spot pack" which includes most dunks from 2013 on.

Damn you must have everything jb has released in the last 5 years

Think it's the perfect time to ask you guys this question since the threads talking bout Grails. Well my bday is coming up and wifey decided to get me a sb of my choosing. Pretty much narrowed it down to either pee wee hermans, hulks, black melvins or unluckys. If you guys had to pick one,which one would it be? Feel free to suggest others ^_^

I would say pee wees I just picked up two pair within the last month they're super clean and simple

J pack high came today

a shoe worth $500+...

lol jk.. Hulks son.
lmao I was gonna hit her with the unkles but I knew it would have a heavy expense. But I appreciate everyone's answer. Just by seeing everyone's different response you can see how hard of a choice this is. But I'll probably settle with the pee wees.Been wanting them for too long. But dang I also want those hulks!!!!

My 4th of July's got cancelled from premier. Oversold I guess. They expect restock in 1-2 weeks

Idk but she has 2 and a half weeks to research lol

:lol: :lol: :lol:

bruh man at least help her out by pointing her in the right direction and the avg. price range--- unless she into SBs and know what's what. If you pick something hella rare and hard to find you gon' end up getting a pair of random SBs she saw on sale at the local skate shop :lol:

Kinda like my boo offered to buy me some kicks---but I know him, he knows SQUAT about shoes. I can't be like "bae I want some Tiff lows" This fool would prolly walk through the door with some chucks and call it a day :lol: :lol:

sneakaprince sneakaprince ?

Where is that dude from Africa somewhere? He should give Skate Warehouse a call for the Royals in a 9.5.

They are huge so I don't see why they wouldn't be able to help him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom