2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So pissed i missed out on these and did not set my alarm
frown.gif

http://s257.photobucket.com/user/Krayzsb/media/image-30.jpg.html
it's prob a good thing you didn't buy em

:lol: :lol: :lol:

bruh man at least help her out by pointing her in the right direction and the avg. price range--- unless she into SBs and know what's what. If you pick something hella rare and hard to find you gon' end up getting a pair of random SBs she saw on sale at the local skate shop :lol:

Kinda like my boo offered to buy me some kicks---but I know him, he knows SQUAT about shoes. I can't be like "bae I want some Tiff lows" This fool would prolly walk through the door with some chucks and call it a day :lol: :lol:
Well I did help her out by narrowing it down to those 4.I had so many dunks in mind it was not an easy decision, plus they're pretty much all in that $300-400 range. But finding them in my size and DS or at least very good condition is gonna be an issue on it's own. But Hey Where there's a will there's a way right Lol. And just to be on the safe side I threw in some grey cement 4s in the list just in case she couldn't find em lol

I need Baos in 11 if anyone finds them. Kinetic screwed me out of my pair when they had them and I haven't come across any since [emoji]128530[/emoji]

@siye just ordered from the website hopefully it goes thru. Premier let me get the Baos and now if this goes thru I'm good on kicks til I get home in july. May have to abandon this thread just in case

Got my J-Pack Breds from rockcitykicks today they threw in free sunglasses and a koozie with my order. Much respect for that I will look to order from them again for sure.

How's the quality and fitment on those royal jpack highs? Im thinking about picking up a pair and painting the back black.

[quote nametwmoid4114" url="/t/303260/2014-nike-sb-dunk-thread-grs-and-qss-added/74190#post_20555790"]
Any word on what they look like?
on premier or some where else for the murica's[/quote]
On premier. Since they keep doing rando resto's on all other new releases im guessing ill be able to gwt my 13 off there in the neXt week or two

Premier, always clutch.  I'm really glad I wasn't foolish enough to think I could cop Royal 1's from the NDC restock.  Materials are on point with these.  Black laces are as well.

Excuse the crappy cell cam, they look FIRE in person!

Red is my favorite color. Hope the Aquafresh joints rot on shelves and I can cop for like 50 at some point

Back
Top Bottom