2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

1668722433101.png

Not quite for retail, not quite for resell, but GOT EM!!! **** what you heard about the sneaker community being dead, it is alive and well. Blessed to get these. I think if I got NY out the blind bag I'd go out of my way to cop SF too, but I don't think I need NYC since I got SF. The things I'd do for the F&F pair aren't safe to post here. But these will be cut tonight and on foot tomorrow.

Im thinking lots of people have no intention of cutting them, they have no fat tongue, plus already have pandas, supreme pandas, panda pandas, Panda panda panda panda panda pandas., or the reverse panda red swoosh Charizard variant.
They look dope cut, but I’m not cutting mine, as I personally think they look a little better without. Well maybe the NY pair. I think they’re the best of the two when cut.

The only “Pandas” (it makes my skin crawl even typing that cringy sht, god I hate that nickname) I have are the Blk/Wht Supreme SB Lows. I like those because of all the extra details on them (texture on the black portions, and gold stars in the white side panels) break up the usual simple Blk/Wht coloring and colorblocking. I like the differences that are present on the SF Hufs. Generally speaking though, I only like that color/white color blocking on Highs.

Theres something about the white with black and orange color blocking on the SF Huf lows that I like more than the mostly black/black tie dye Huf highs. The heel is nice with "keith" and "forever". The tie dye is the cherry on top. And typically some people like lows more than the highs. The tongue should have been padded and the swoosh with "HUF" wouldnt be necessary but its what it is. Theres more to like about the Huf lows than not like.

1668722433101.png

Not quite for retail, not quite for resell, but GOT EM!!! **** what you heard about the sneaker community being dead, it is alive and well. Blessed to get these. I think if I got NY out the blind bag I'd go out of my way to cop SF too, but I don't think I need NYC since I got SF. The things I'd do for the F&F pair aren't safe to post here. But these will be cut tonight and on foot tomorrow.
Share your experience lol. I wanna do mine when they come in but not sure if I trust myself to do it

huflowcut.jpg

3/4ths of the way there so I stopped for a quick comparison pic. As for the process, I started with a pushpin to gauge how thick the leather was. Then I formed a small hole and stretched the leather a bit to make sure it was elevated a bit from the canvas. Once I had a little entrypoint, I used some very sharp scissors to cut the bulk of it. For any uneven edges I tried cleaning em up with cuticle cutters which worked great. But I'm not so fussy with the jagged edges, look at CDG x nike and NB protection pack - folks paying hundreds (myself included) to have em look like that out the factory. Anyways these are dope *** shoes blessed to have em in lieu of missing my OG highs.

Who's brave enough to see if there is any tye dye under the toebox?
maybe....looks like a little orange near the tip of the toebox
huflowcut.jpg

3/4ths of the way there so I stopped for a quick comparison pic. As for the process, I started with a pushpin to gauge how thick the leather was. Then I formed a small hole and stretched the leather a bit to make sure it was elevated a bit from the canvas. Once I had a little entrypoint, I used some very sharp scissors to cut the bulk of it. For any uneven edges I tried cleaning em up with cuticle cutters which worked great. But I'm not so fussy with the jagged edges, look at CDG x nike and NB protection pack - folks paying hundreds (myself included) to have em look like that out the factory. Anyways these are dope *** shoes blessed to have em in lieu of missing my OG highs.
BFBCAC0C-5D3D-496F-B501-B2B376057968.png

Humor me fellas… how can y’all clown on pandas now but gush all over these?
Speaking my own personal observations, pandas are clowned because people paid resell (at times they were going for $250+) for em despite their poor quality. Not for their aesthetics. It's a good black and white shoe, I like them. Black and white 1s are one of my favorite OG colorways, colorway works just as well here. But folks also talked about them as if their lives simply could not continue without them. I just did a quick twitter search of 'need panda dunks' and there's plenty of people shouting out into the void how much they want those shoes. So the fact that this poor quality, readily available shoe became such a hot commodity/must have item for soooo many people is funny to me. Was also comedy to hear people call them "everyday shoes" like wtf were ya wearing in the days before then :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom