2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

1669138901124.png

You look like Meek Mills.

Might just grab a pair of Hufs through StockX on Black Friday. See if I really do get prized one of the items they are advertising.

yeah I think the red laces were exclusive to concepts only with the special box. Forgot if it was those maroon laces or a diff color.

anyway, think this is my first time winning from Atmos ever. Even before they took over Ubiq (which I've also never won from). They sent me an invoice for the NYC pair, guess they're one of the shops that knows which stock/box is for which colorway. If so, I'm glad and hope it really is the NYC pair and it'll end my hunt for them lol

Damn bro what’s wrong with the laces? :lol:. Also the laces came with the pear. Supposed to resemble the cranberry sauce
I always do over to under, with the outside laces going over the top, as they come straight out the box on SBs…. You’ve got under to over and have a mixed over/ under on the 4th eyelet on the right foot.

Apologies as I can’t believe I’m nitpicking the lacing on a picture of random shoes on the internet.

1669227107779.jpeg

I know this is the SB thread but Wtf is up with that Nike app. Haven’t ordered shoes inn a while. Tried getting those white black dunks right at drop and came up with nothing. All sizes in women men kids etc gone. Been jumping around for weeks as they moved that damn drop date. And this is the only way to get them now. Pretty F-Lame imo.

I know this is the SB thread but Wtf is up with that Nike app. Haven’t ordered shoes inn a while. Tried getting those white black dunks right at drop and came up with nothing. All sizes in women men kids etc gone. Been jumping around for weeks as they moved that damn drop date. And this is the only way to get them now. Pretty F-Lame imo.
It’s basically a draw system for these now just like on SNKRS

This pair I butchered going to be new skate shoes/beaters. Skated them yesterday but didn’t really have much pop in me so they aren’t too scraped up yet. I can see that the black leather is going to turn brown like the trim though once they get some more wear. Seems like this will be one of those pairs that looks better skated. Also breaking in better and have a lot more flexibility without the leather. Just copped another SF and an NY pair on GOAT I’m gonna keep those on ice for a while and just enjoy destroying this pair.
0E18FCC7-7828-459C-A0E5-DB854F265621.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom