2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

ta2and0 ta2and0 @vinnuendo

just ran up on this

Confused… How come stockx says it was June 2022 release and they got more than 10 pairs in various sizes… i can only prove I’ve seen the pix of these around March of last year…

They definitely dropped last year, they even got posted in this thread. Was a Japan exclusive.
That was what I thought… Not clearly sure whether that was JP exclusive or not, but if I wasn’t trippin’, I think they were released in June or so… Way after Setsubun… What’s making me confused more is…, some local sneaker info sites were reporting those were released in abroad during 2022, but first time making its way to Japan on actual Setsubun day of 2023…

Last edited:
Sunday shopping…
3D739CD4-E33F-4662-BC2C-F1FCD5A2952E.jpeg

Absolutely love these. This pair was one of the first few dunks I purchased. Got them from flightclub and they were so damn comfy. Wore them in every type of weather. Ending up throwing them out due to a hole but well worth the $250 I spent on them. I would love another pair but no way am I paying $900+ for a DS pair, ah well.

Ugh, I put my phone away for a minute, and now it's sold out. Welp, I'll try again on release date

Back
Top Bottom