2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Militaries by far my least liked 4. I'm kinda surprised the color-blocking has picked up steam over the last couple years. They could've done another green fire red 4 styled shoe and had an instant classic. I would've liked some differentiation with the laces as well. SB laces on some 4 similar to the Oreo 4s would've been a better twist.
Now if they would’ve made me in the 4 LS style like the Oreos & Columbias (no side mesh and round/oval laces) I would’ve been all the way in. I personally love that style of 4!! Yeah, they could’ve done much more with the color blocking. It’s cool, but I also think that Military blue looks best in this type of blocking.

The back of the upcoming Jordan 4 SBs. I’m not sure about this pair. Like I love SBs first and foremost, and I love 4s, but just a Green/White 4 in the Military blocking doesn’t exactly move me that much. Like they’re clean, but nothing spectacular or anything.
F8FEFD44-61EC-47A8-8CB9-4DF4C54E26B4.png
Don’t worry, the Blacks will be releasing soon too…

Move game day maybe, that’s what I’ve been considering. Just don’t get the pro

Any other recommendations? I bought one pair of Move insoles last years and hated them, I have flat feet so the arch support was destroying my arches.

Anyone have experience with Hefeluxx insoles?

Any other recommendations? I bought one pair of Move insoles last years and hated them, I have flat feet so the arch support was destroying my arches.

I wore Hefeluxx in AJ1s for a while. Definite improvement but I stopped because I need some arch support. They are comfortable but I’ve seen many people say it’s not the same as boost. Can’t say personally, don’t own any Adidas.

Look at footprint insoles I’ve heard lots of good stuff about them, tactics.com may have some you might be interested in they usually have a few different brands

Fp gamechangers work well in dunk mids and high for me, Remind Destin for lows. I'm going to try Superfeet adapt run or run max next tho since I don't wanna support Joey

Look at footprint insoles I’ve heard lots of good stuff about them, tactics.com may have some you might be interested in they usually have a few different brands
I've tried FP Insoles - they might be really good for shock protection. But they aren't great for comfort - very stiff, no bounce. So I guess it depends if you are hucking yourself down stairs on your skateboard, or, on your feet.

I might put that into my regular dunks.

Just know that the forefoot sits up a few millimeters higher because of the zoom bag. It DOES make a difference, but when they break in, they're amazing. I initially bought a couple different ones to try out, and those fit the Dunks the best. Last time, I ordered like 10 pairs and just started leaving them in permanently instead of swapping out every time.

anyone get their feet measured?

I did it at home. 11 1/8" which nike says means i wear an 11.5

11 seems to be right on most stuff now for me. but a lot of the quality stuff still fits good at 10.5.

i aint gon lie im is confused.

Anyone know what places are gonna be dropping the black and the white gums? Sick that the most basic of pairs is this difficult to catch for retail 😂.

Back
Top Bottom