2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I don't know about you. But this was common when I was trying to get sneakers in store back then. You get better deals and it guarantees you get a legit pair. If I couldn't get a pair I really wanted, I did this too.

Def dig the legit pair part but I don’t understand how a better deal comes outta this. If I was to sell to homie who barley let me step out the store before asking i woulda hit him in the head for the desperation.

Def dig the legit pair part but I don’t understand how a better deal comes outta this. If I was to sell to homie who barley let me step out the store before asking i woulda hit him in the head for the desperation.
Because you skip fees from c*ckx and GOAT and sometimes people are willing to sell if the price is right. Sometimes resellers have buyers who already have cash ready for them for a higher price. Not much to think about.

A different SB

Attachments

• 63AA6F5A-C66B-4150-B294-E33E036C71A7.jpeg
    63AA6F5A-C66B-4150-B294-E33E036C71A7.jpeg
    503.4 KB · Views: 66

This fool has to be wearing some fakes. Perhaps he thrives on getting attention from 💩 like this.

Reseller MFs always got to F things up with releases. Y'all already know a majority of those uncivilized clowns at that spot trying to hoard a pair of these are parasites and vultures trying to resell.

Last edited:
Growing up in the DMV, it was hard back then to cop kicks. Had like 2 or 3 places that would get releases. Living in Houston, man ish is plentiful and sometimes even sitting.

I remember when I first moved here, I saw the China Kobe 9 EMs just chilling in the galleria. I was shocked. Even before when I visited, I almost copped the NO All Star Kobe 9 elites just chilling at kids foot locker for my ex. Never could dream of finding those out there. Looks like much hasn’t changed.

Avengers definitely an all-timer.

These SB4 posts are wild; got people jumping up and down to get a ticket, sheesh. Don't know if that's cornier than dudes walking in puddles/purposely creasing them to be edgelords though.

Back
Top Bottom