2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Team SB Blazer wins this round

2BED1114-28BE-451E-89D0-E264D8734414.jpeg
I’ve bought about 8 pairs in the past year but didn’t go for the 4s on original drop 🤷‍♂️

I paid resale for the Jarritos on EBay and they were marked as delivered whilst clearly not being delivered to my house. The driver didn’t leave a note or anything like that and UPS closed down the original investigation within 15 mins. I eventually got through to a senior person and after around 30 hours, they were able to confirm my package had been left at a house on a nearby street, but the location wasn’t clear. I had to knock quite a few doors before I found my package and all in all the situation was quite stressful as I thought the driver or one of the neighbours might have stole my package.

I was pumped when I picked it up, but unfortunately the QC is quite bad. Will still probably rock but I’m a little bit disappointed. I purchased right after the SNKRS drop for what was a decent price, but I didn’t get to see any pictures due to the seller not having them in hand yet. This might be a lesson learnt: avoid purchasing until I see pics, but also try not to get so invested and let a sneaker delivery dictate my day when Nike has such poor quality control. UPS sucks though and the driver’s laziness caused me to lose a lot of my time chasing this issue up.

F5B5D177-740C-42AE-9B97-B9B56FD095C9.jpeg

Attachments

• 82BAB172-CB56-41F6-BD8E-C94263243003.jpeg
    82BAB172-CB56-41F6-BD8E-C94263243003.jpeg
    261.1 KB · Views: 229
  • B128CCF9-19A5-4120-8F11-0A7A4719237D.jpeg
    B128CCF9-19A5-4120-8F11-0A7A4719237D.jpeg
    269.5 KB · Views: 374
Last edited:
I hope you didnt tell them you picked them up... they totally dropped the ball, last time something like that happened to me they wouldnt even say where exactly but they refunded me.

I hope you didnt tell them you picked them up... they totally dropped the ball, last time something like that happened to me they wouldnt even say where exactly but they refunded me.
I already emailed to confirm I managed to find them :nerd: Probably could have got a refund if I lied but I guess I appreciated the senior’s help and also the eBay rep who hounded UPS’ asses to try and sort it out.

So because of their negligence, you have to go knocking on strangers doors? I’ve only had to do that once, and only reason I did, was because a friend made a mistake on my street address. Had it been a corporation/shipping company’s mistake… nah. Give me my refund. Those QC issues would bother me even more knowing what I had to do to get them, AFTER I paid a premium to get them.

Just my 0.02. Either way, nice pick up, and glad you ended up with your pair.

I paid resale for the Jarritos on EBay and they were marked as delivered whilst clearly not being delivered to my house. The driver didn’t leave a note or anything like that and UPS closed down the original investigation within 15 mins. I eventually got through to a senior person and after around 30 hours, they were able to confirm my package had been left at a house on a nearby street, but the location wasn’t clear. I had to knock quite a few doors before I found my package and all in all the situation was quite stressful as I thought the driver or one of the neighbours might have stole my package.

I was pumped when I picked it up, but unfortunately the QC is quite bad. Will still probably rock but I’m a little bit disappointed. I purchased right after the SNKRS drop for what was a decent price, but I didn’t get to see any pictures due to the seller not having them in hand yet. This might be a lesson learnt: avoid purchasing until I see pics, but also try not to get so invested and let a sneaker delivery dictate my day when Nike has such poor quality control. UPS sucks though and the driver’s laziness caused me to lose a lot of my time chasing this issue up.

F5B5D177-740C-42AE-9B97-B9B56FD095C9.jpeg
Just copped some run the jewels on eBay hoping they come the way they were pictured, only positive to having bad qc is there more then likely authentic sad as that is

Just copped some run the jewels on eBay hoping they come the way they were pictured, only positive to having bad qc is there more then likely authentic sad as that is
You should be good if you’ve seen pics. If the sneakers don’t match the pics, eBay might pick the issue up anyway but you might be able to complain.

Saying that, I ordered a pair of DS Parras and saw pics but either the pics didn’t show the flaws, or I just didn’t look closely enough. The shape of the left toebox is HORRID and it’s creasing more than the right.

DF0635FA-A365-4548-A434-E2FBED164047.jpeg

93AAAF8F-5B73-47AE-A997-D479F00D5209.jpeg

You should be good if you’ve seen pics. If the sneakers don’t match the pics, eBay might pick the issue up anyway but you might be able to complain.

Saying that, I ordered a pair of DS Parras and saw pics but either the pics didn’t show the flaws, or I just didn’t look closely enough. The shape of the left toebox is HORRID and it’s creasing more than the right.

DF0635FA-A365-4548-A434-E2FBED164047.jpeg

93AAAF8F-5B73-47AE-A997-D479F00D5209.jpeg
Sometimes these eBay sellers think there slick, and I’m sure sometimes it’s just coincidence but I’ve always been upfront about any issues when selling on eBay keep the customers coming

eBay is supposed to reject shoes that don’t match the description. Had a friends pair get rejected twice because he didn’t send the extra laces. Funny thing is that pair of shoes didn’t have extra laces. You are at the mercy of the human authenticating the shoe and how thorough they are.

I think disputes and problems were easier to handle before the authentication service. They created that more as a way of covering their asses rather than we, the customers.

Ebay lost a pair of shoes I sent to them early in the authentication days ($800 sale) and I had to pull up receipts from the post office that dropped them off to ebay for them to straighten it out. Imagine dealing with ebay and USPS customer service :smh:

Last edited:
I knew Nike wouldn't come through on the green lottery ticket dunks this morning and of course they didn't disappoint. Ordered a pair via Goat and I'm officially on ice until the Playoff 8s.

Back
Top Bottom