2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I just saw in a sneaker group on FB that somebody ordered an 8.5 via ebay and got a 9 and they rejected the return, lol.

Easy fix, but thats crazy.
This kinda happened to me. I ordered a pair of air max 90’s that were a womens colorway, but the ebay post specifically said mens size 11. When they arrived of course they were a womens size 11. I filed a dispute with ebay (or whatever the process is called, I forget), and they immediately rejected it. I had to get get customer service on the phone (not easy) and send pictures before they finally refunded me.

IMG_3248.jpeg

Shoutout to blackfrankwhite blackfrankwhite for the oop on the white gums. Going straight to feet this summer time! :pimp:

I wanna pay it forward so if I get access to NBY lows again, I’ll def oop them to a fellow NTer.
Yes sir! Always happy to help out the NT fam.

I’m scanning through eBay and I noticed a pair of sb dunk highs and man the shape on them is so nice, why on earth can I never get that shape with highs, I always end up selling from them looking off, maybe I’m alone on this one but something I can’t help but notice

Back
Top Bottom