2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

im like 100% im not in that league with yall but just wanna double check lol

i know im in one NT baseball league but im pretty sure i paid my $35 on like march 20 but like i said this could be a complete diff league

I'm one that didn't pay, I never wanted to play for money from jump. And note, I'm in the playoffs so not sayin it cuz my team sucked or anything.

If I win give the money to the highest paid finisher. I just agreed to join the league, not join a money league.

For the first time in history, a team has five 30+ HR hitters.

If the Twins go three and out with no home runs in October I’m going to emotionally riot.

MLB gotta chill with the HRs. Can you imagine Bonds with these juiced balls? 90+ HRs

I'm one that didn't pay, I never wanted to play for money from jump. And note, I'm in the playoffs so not sayin it cuz my team sucked or anything.

If I win give the money to the highest paid finisher. I just agreed to join the league, not join a money league.

If you win, you can choose to do what you want with your money. If you dont win, you need to pay JRS. Its not the league's fault you didnt read when you agreed to be in the league.

I was one of the last to join and I was told off the bat (pun intended) that it was for money. I just never knew who to send it to until last month :lol:

Last edited:
Aside from cp idk who the other 3 are who haven’t paid. Should we just refund everyone and let the league fold like the AAF?

If you win, you can choose to do what you want with your money. If you dont win, you need to pay JRS. Its not the league's fault you didnt read when you agreed to be in the league.

I think you're missing the point. The money people came up with AFTER the league was started. I didn't join a money league, I joined a league, and then a few people asked if we should do it for money. I never agreed, nor did a couple others.

I think you're missing the point. The money people came up with AFTER the league was started. I didn't join a money league, I joined a league, and then a few people asked if we should do it for money. I never agreed, nor did a couple others.

Nope. Not missing the point, nor is any of the rest of what you wrote accurate at all, which is why I crossed it out.

The idea was floated to start a keeper league the night of the 26th of March. The morning of the 27th of March, there was a discussion on league fees. The league was created and johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm CLEARLY posted on the league main page it would be a $25 buy in. He wrote that note on the 30th of March. We then drafted in April.

CP just because YOU didnt know it was for money, doesnt mean that you can just skip out on paying. Thats some real childish behavior. As a longtime member of NT, you should be ashamed of yourself for handling this the way you are. Putting aside the fact that we are talking about a measly $25 bucks, you are basically penalizing the league because YOU didnt read. That's not a league issue. Thats a YOU issue.

Do the right thing and pay JRS.

I never knew we discussed keepers at the start lol. We agreed no keepers now though correct?

Makes me OK with missing the draft.

C41D47BF-DD69-4B0D-BB5C-4E8944EB4BA2.png

We talking bout this league ?

Back
Top Bottom