2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just scooped those new j-pack lows for retail.

Must say I'm impressed, been a while since I bought a SB but the quality is not bad at all.
Might want to return them. 

Somebody posted info on the last page I believe for about 40% off

Thanks.... But I don't think I can.. She waited 10 hours for the concord highs and is touchy about those when someone asked if I'd sell a pair

I personally would keep them, years ago my girl (now my wife) bought me a watch not a super nice one, not even really on par with what I already owned but really expensive for her budget at the time. I sold it right away took the 500 or so and blew it on a few random things. To this day every now and then I'll catch a jab about it, not that she's still angry but just enough for me to know that I won't do that again

Can anyone in LA verify that RIF Los Angeles (http://www.rif.la/) is no more?

Clue #1 - Their PayPal account can't accept payment

Clue #2 - Got an email back that they couldn't verify my CC  (yea)

Clue #3 - Phone's not disconnected, but no one EVER picks up

If anyone has the story I'd be interested.

Not sure why you're having trouble, but they're definitely still active...

GuYs at RifLA are just ballin' too hard to worry about
Selling sneakers n answering phOnes!!

honestly their CS is pretty *****. Website is all outdated (especially since they said the new site was going to be up months ago)

email / phone, dont even bother.. but then again idk how many emails/phonecalls they get a day with the amount of hype around the store.

their instagram/twitter is very active but its mostly just pictures of celebrities who stop by or "heat" that they received for consignment.

in-store purchase are prolly your best bet if you plan on buying something there.. if you're not in the area you might be SOL lol

my local posted pics of the blacksheeps today so I went over there. played dumb about them and he told me they got the email today saying to send them back. I'm cool with the guy I buy most of my sbs there (they do charge over box for hyped releases but I don't complain because I honestly think it's what keeps them in business) and he told me he'd sell me a pair for $300 on the low...

I asked to see them and honestly I went there to buy because of the recall I won't lie. but when I took them out of the box I literally said I'm glad they were recalled because they're that ugly and to me they actually look worse in person.

even if these are recalled they are not appealing at all and will never be close to other cancelled kicks that fetch a pretty penny.

like I said I went there with intentions on picking them up because of them being recalled or hype what have you but once in hand I couldn't justify it. so if anyone has the same intentions I'd think twice about it.

Last edited:
my local posted pics of the blacksheeps today so I went over there. played dumb about them and he told me they got the email today saying to send them back. I'm cool with the guy I buy most of my sbs there (they do charge over box for hyped releases but I don't complain because I honestly think it's what keeps them in business) and he told me he'd sell me a pair for $300 on the low...

I asked to see them and honestly I went there to buy because of the recall I won't lie. but when I took them out of the box I literally said I'm glad they were recalled because they're that ugly and to me they actually look worse in person.

even if these are recalled they are not appealing at all and will never be close to other cancelled kicks that fetch a pretty penny.

like I said I went there with intentions on picking them up because of them being recalled or hype what have you but once in hand I couldn't justify it. so if anyone has the same intentions I'd think twice about it.

Riveting tale, chap

Hopefully this is a good buy. Got caught up in the moment bidding :lol:

Seemed to be in pretty darn good condition.

Last edited:

Seriously making me want to weep.

Check the sig 
frown.gif
I feel you! Took me forever to track down the Mosquitos. I seen em in 13 on the bay here and there, but the prices are always ridiculous. I seemed to always come across 11s in those for some reason.

Not horrible but definitely not worth what people are paying for them right now. I have a feeling they will release them at some point. You never know though.

Back
Top Bottom