2024 Wrestling Thread | WWE Monday Night RAW tonight

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Champion in NXT, WWE, NJPW, AEW, she really is the GREATEST American/Mandalorian Women's Wrestler of All-Time.

All while being the worst Women's Promo of All-Time.

In basketball terms, this is like being the Greatest In-Ring Dunker of all-time without being able to touch the rim.

It's like breaking the 200m Track World Record with no legs.

Getting a Perfect QB rating with no accuracy.

This is special.

You inspire NT, despite our shortcomings, were still the GREATEST FORUM of all time, like you, except your forum is an arena.

One time I was a seat filler, and they sat me next to Sean Kingston, I didnt give up and just sat there as hard as I could, and eventaully, Sean Kingston got up, and Big Sean sat down and that type of determination is why I got that close to meeting Ariana Grande.

I never doubted you Sasha The Boss Blueprint Mercedes KV Mone Banks, CEO.

If Eddie, HBK and Bret had a daughter, it would be Mercedes Mone.

Now give me CEO vs Dentistry.

Last edited:
Like why dude

GOi96dgXUAAgM-v

No matter how much their weekly shows vary, AEW always puts on top PPVs. But to sound like a broken record, they really need to trim the fat off these shows. I understand when they were doing 4 or 5 ppvs in a year but if you're really planning on 1 a month these shows shouldn't be 5 hours long. Save Jericho triple threat and the OC match for Dynamite man.

Liv and Becky in a steel cage match for a rematch of Saturday for the title?

I dunno about this one. Unless we getting a full blown Liv/Dom alliance.

Liv isn't good enough to warrant being in a program that needs a cage match blowoff.

Being blonde goes a long way man because between her and Alexis Bliss, I don't know two more undeserving people that have gotten pushes post Divas Era.
Liv and Becky in a steel cage match for a rematch of Saturday for the title?

I dunno about this one. Unless we getting a full blown Liv/Dom alliance.

Back
Top Bottom