2024 Wrestling Thread | WWE Backlash France | 1 pm Eastern/10 am Pacific

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Protecting the business.

giphy.gif
There’s a tweet saying that AEW should’ve thrown a curveball that day Perry attacked him by having his dad leg drop him like Hogan in 96 :lol: :rofl:

A&W is only in the bottom of the 3rd inning of the KKKhan Ancestry storyline.

The Final Boss Shad is the mastermind behind everything. He had The CM attack his son off camera to make him fear for his life, and now had Jungle Jabroni attack him on screen.

Don’t think we’ll actually see The Final Boss on screen though for another year or two, which I’m perfectly fine with.

Excellent long term booking.

In case anyone is still doubting Cody's popularity, he's doing a signing at a grocery store in the Cincy area today. My friend took his two kids and just sent me a picture of the line. I wish I could make you guys understand how nuts this is. This grocery store is smack in the middle of a shopping center. The picture he sent me is the sidewalk that leads out to the main road that's directly off a major highway. He said the official store estimate as of 9:30 was 3k people. The meet & greet doesn't start til 11. They have Reds and Bengals players at this store all the time, and I have N-E-V-E-R seen anything like this.

Screenshot_20240426-095829.png

WON: Dominik Undergoing Elbow Surgery, Expected 9 Months Out

*“Dominik Mysterio also had an elbow injury. It apparently happened in a 4/15 match with Andrade and was described to us as a freak accident. He will be undergoing Tommy John surgery on his elbow which for a baseball pitcher means at least nine months out. Since he doesn’t have to throw pitches hard, his recovery time would probably be a little shorter. As of right now, the plan would be to keep him as a television character while recovering. He was off the European tour and had his arm in a sling at Raw.”*

Damn :smh:

His return at the Rumble will be epic though :pimp:

EDIT- Plan is to keep him on TV apparently.

How would you book Judgement Day right now given everything going on?

Think Trips goes ALL IN with the D I S S E N S I O N they been teasing for the last year.

BT successful defends his title against Just Me Uce at Frontwhip.

Judgment Day celebrates on the following Raw where BT get excommunicated out of the group lead by Fergal.

Fergal becomes leader with BT out and Mami on the mend.

BT and Fergal feud for the world title.

Back
Top Bottom