2024 Wrestling Thread | Friday Night Smackdown | WWE Draft

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nike Jordan

Supporter
New thread, who dis?

giphy.gif

So, I am not a wrestling fan by any means, but was talking to my brother the other day about how I randomly went to a house show in Seattle at KeyArena back in 1999 when I was a freshman in high school. For fun, I decided to search YouTube and see if there was video. A long shot, obviously. All I remember is The Rock, Kane, DX, Triple H and Big Show. Anyway, here's the show lineup. What's wild is that Owen Hart was in the last match of the night. His accident was a month later. And, there is some camcorder video from the night. Enjoy The Rock and Big Show really mailing it in lol...

I have mixed feelings on Andrade. I was very high on him in NXT. Then his main roster run was meh and his AEW run was meh. But I also think Triple H could book him a lot better than Vince did. I’d like to see some sort of character change for him

I have mixed feelings on Andrade. I was very high on him in NXT. Then his main roster run was meh and his AEW run was meh. But I also think Triple H could book him a lot better than Vince did. I’d like to see some sort of character change for him

Like mentioned before EYE have more hope for him coming byke since Trips is fully in-charge.

Can definitely see him in the world heavyweight title mix. Definitely needs a mouth piece again though.

Another thing EYE didn't realize Andrade was only 34 according to google thought he was closer to 40.

For reference Santos is gonna be 40 in April.

Back
Top Bottom