2024 Wrestling Thread | WWE Backlash France | 1 pm Eastern/10 am Pacific

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We’re all on this site because we spend too much money on shoes, and can’t spare 50 for a chance to win a bigger prize? I don’t get it.
because most people lose every year than win so to them they arent in a hury to lose again let alone twice the amount.

but if you went into the nba thread you would have no problem getting 30 guys to participate

Played AEW Fight Forever. That game gets a bad rap. It was hella fun and I'll definitely cop at 29.99 next time it drops that low.

Before you ask, I played on Xbox Series S @DCAllAfrican lol
its not bad but gets repetitive pretty quickly. and the dlc is a joke.

its should have retailed for 29.99 from the jump. i paid retail. i call it a donation to aew.

I am interested in when is the last time everyone in this thread purchased a sneaker?

My last pickup was Yeezy 700 v3 last fall (late August or early September). I am not buying another shoe again until I have paid of ALL of my debt, which likely won't be until 2027/8. Plus, I paid for Mania and still need to get a flight and hotel. I'm living like Gregory from Abbott.

8cu0p3.jpg

I am interested in when is the last time everyone in this thread purchased a sneaker?

My last pickup was Yeezy 700 v3 last fall (late August or early September). I am not buying another shoe again until I have paid of ALL of my debt, which likely won't be until 2027/8. Plus, I paid for Mania and still need to get a flight and hotel. I'm living like Gregory from Abbott.

8cu0p3.jpg

Bought a pair of Air Ships like 2 days ago. :lol:

8cu0p3.jpg

Salehe Crocs coming tomorrow :smh:

8cu0p3.jpg

Some Foamposite Ones in 2014, then one day i just started wearing lifestyle, walking and dress shoes. #washedbehaviour

8cu0p3.jpg
I got some uptowns 2 years ago on my bday but I’m not much of a sneaker person I’ve never had the money to go crazy like I wanted

8cu0p3.jpg
Got the 11’s when they dropped in December..Before that it was the Corporate x Air Ship..Can’t remember what the bought before those..

8cu0p3.jpg

These when they dropped last year.

1705630703656.png

8cu0p3.jpg
bought lebron 21's yesterday

8cu0p3.jpg
Edit: I got the Black Orange Label dunks in November.

Other than Asuka and somewhat Nakamura, most the Asian talent in WWE is treated like bunz.

Io sucks as champ.
Kyrie has no presence all the sudden.
Roxanne Perez is like a mid carder.
Xia Li and Wendy Choo prolly the same person (im Asian, i can say this)
Michin is a BC fangirl
That one dude is a good wrestler and hes a ninja!
Shotzi has a good spot, shes guranteed to have October dedicated to her as long as shes in WWE.
Sasha hasnt come back yet, shes the only other Asian who may get treated well.

I hop Okaido gets a good chance.

Back
Top Bottom