2024 Wrestling Thread | WWE Backlash France | 1 pm Eastern/10 am Pacific

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Watched the women’s rumble again and it was very noticeable that Jordynne Grace was wrestling on a different level than the WWE/NXT girls. I’m guessing it’s bc they only know how to work the PC/WWE style but to me you could see the difference.

Watched the women’s rumble again and it was very noticeable that Jordynne Grace was wrestling on a different level than the WWE/NXT girls. I’m guessing it’s bc they only know how to work the PC/WWE style but to me you could see the difference.
Her brute style sets her apart from all the NXT girls doing scissor takedowns too.

Yea I'm sure her testosterone levels ARE on a different level than the WWE/NXT girls. You are correct.

ol girl jacked to the gills and was the shortest person in the ring :lol:

I forgot all about Collision. I could have watched it yesterday. Oh well. I haven’t seen anyone talking about the matches so it must’ve been a show worth skipping.

This is a dope shot

royal-rumble-spoiler-the-crowd-points-to-the-wrestlemania-v0-79o59adln7fc1.jpeg

when did barely join romans faction?

Back
Top Bottom