2024 Wrestling Thread | WWE Monday Night RAW tonight

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rocky dropping f bombs gives me life.

My guy needs a stylist. He can keep the vests he’s fond of but he should know baggy is trending. By the gait, it looks like the extra room might be useful as well.

They calling him Black Adam now in the comments.

Outstanding RAW. Excellent crowd.

E is byke!!

Thank you Hunner!
how you thanking a man who was in blackface before?
th-14.jpeg

Summary of that segment
“Look at you now!” And “Mama Rhodes”

I was about to jump out a window if he'd said "look atcha now!" one more damn time. :lol:

That's the one thing that's bugging me about final boss Rock. He just repeats himself nonstop. Even in his promos. Seems very odd for him.

I was about to jump out a window if he'd said "look atcha now!" one more damn time. :lol:

That's the one thing that's bugging me about final boss Rock. He just repeats himself nonstop. Even in his promos. Seems very odd for him.
He has been pretty bad at improvising, so he has to resort to swearing to get his lines over

Again, why is this allowed?

They need to do better.

If he can't do the same to her, she shouldn't be doing it to him.

Nah Peep is right. Those are spots, simply to have spots. That isn't any more story added in.

Nah Peep is right. Those are spots, simply to have spots. That isn't any more story added in.

Why does there NEED to be a story for a good match? I see WWE Fanboys not understanding that each week. Good matches are good matches.

Who complains about good matches?

Back
Top Bottom