2024 Wrestling Thread | WWE Backlash France | 1 pm Eastern/10 am Pacific

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don’t remember if Punk said he pushed him, but did say he had him in a choke, and Joe broke it up. Looks to be it. But putting the blame on FTR is quite the move :lol:

honestly punk should have been suspended 2 weeks and fined. jungle jackoff nothing. and thats it.

there have been way worse locker room incidents in wrestling than that.

but that was all on punk. he got temper problems. you are the vet you supposed to be above petty **** like that

i dont think they showed the footage of punk and khan just of punk and jungle

Tony is to the right behind a wall...you can see Pepsi lunge at him

This dude tried to sucker punch Jack when he was pulling his hair back :lol:

But he missed so I guess technically he was telling the truth when he said he didn't punch anybody

Looked like a nut...not the calm and collected demeanor he depicted in his version

Framing it as part of an angle with FTR, but clearly it's just a shot at Punk. Which of course they have every right to do so.

Just not sure what that accomplishes besides the ratings pop, maybe? I mean I think, the opinion on Punk and Perry won't change by a margin because of this.

Last edited:
Framing it as part of angle with FTR, but clearly it's just a shot at Punk. Which of course they have every right to do so.

Just not sure what that accomplishes besides the ratings pop, maybe? I mean I think, the opinion on Punk and Perry won't change by a margin because of this.

It probably won't have any effect on anything one way or the other

Bucks v FTR part 50 is the tiniest bit more interesting I guess?

Framing it as part of angle with FTR, but clearly it's just a shot at Punk. Which of course they have every right to do so.

Interested to see if it even did anything with the ratings, especially since they didn’t lead with it.

Just seems completely pointless since nobody comes out of it looking good :lol:

even if it pops the ratings, will they be able to sustain it? it doesn't lead to a cm punk match :lol:
unless, you are building jack perry to be a star

im on the west coast so dynamo hasnt aired yet

what was the reason they showed that clip?

im truly confused

Back
Top Bottom