2024 Wrestling Thread | WWE Backlash France | 1 pm Eastern/10 am Pacific

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GLvGpjEW8AA-n6m

Jey Uso says he and Jimmy let people down at WrestleMania: "I wanted to go out there and have a straight up banger too. I wanted to do the wrestling part but let alone make sure the emotion part is there. It was just a time issue. You just gotta play your position on the team."

Jey Uso says he and Jimmy let people down at WrestleMania: "I wanted to go out there and have a straight up banger too. I wanted to do the wrestling part but let alone make sure the emotion part is there. It was just a time issue. You just gotta play your position on the team."

Really bothers me when they speak on it as if it's a performance.

Yes, we ALL know it is but you don't need to verbally remind us.

Again, this is the same dude Warmachine85 Warmachine85 cussed me out because he felt Roman should have dropped the title to him and I disagreed.

wonder if jimmy was drunk during the match.

If the match was that bad at 10 minutes, it wasn't going to get any better with 20

Fightful's Corey Brennan confirms Def Rebel did a remix of Randy Orton's theme which was immediately shot down by Randy, HHH and Michael Hayes within minutes.

def rebel's fallout has been amazing in IT's expeditiousness.

These dudes were on of the most over acts in WWE at their peak on NXT and the main roster before IT all went to ****.

Really wonder what their trajectory would've had the won the belts at Mania?

The Expedition of Gold killed their momentum. Enzo would have found a way to mess things up though.

Back
Top Bottom