2024 Wrestling Thread | WWE Backlash France | 1 pm Eastern/10 am Pacific

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wish i woulda saved the tweet, someone posted a video of seat fillers replacing people leaving the event during Jericho's speech lol
I'm sure some bitter WWE fanboy manipulated the video to make it look like that's what was happening. Be careful of those Triple K (H) fans.

He’s questionable for the draft. Need him to show up in the draft room with a neck brace on

You are a mid-card talent that doesn't move the needle. If someone actually told you that is one thing but if YOU believe d those words you are just a fool.

He’s questionable for the draft. Need him to show up in the draft room with a neck brace on

About time TK used daddy's pull with the NFL to get some traction with rootbeer.

IMG_5500.jpeg

The new Final Boss :pimp:

Cashflow Cashflow

Why does someone have to do something to earn a title shot or a number 1 contenders match?

I Don't understand the criticism. It's like yall want each and every interaction with the championship to make perfect sense or yall will call it stupid.

Just say you hate AEW

its getting musty in here with the posting of all these pathetic anti aew twitter accounts

who the **** names their twitter triple h thoughts? just call yourself bend over 4 hunter

Your thoughts on this are quite……..Noble.

Back
Top Bottom