2024 Wrestling Thread | WWE Backlash France | 1 pm Eastern/10 am Pacific

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It started at WM
You shifted it to MAJOR Ppvs
I'm aware it started with WM and I'm aware that I made it more general with major PPV's.

I also know I was asked a question which I responded to as well. I'll quote that question for you.
Just to be clear, define "everyone."

What are the lowest market /level cities that should host a WM in your eyes? Not even WM, but Major PPVs.
Regardless, I was more than okay with this conversation not continuing.

h
I'm aware it started with WM and I'm aware that I made it more general with major PPV's.

I also know I was asked a question which I responded to as well. I'll quote that question for you.

Regardless, I was more than okay with this conversation not continuing.

Again, THAT question was asked AFTER you changed it from WM to "MAJOR PPvs"

And you NEVER directly answered the actual question, you TRIED to answer it about REGULAR PPVS. (Which you were never asked about)

I'll quote that statement for you.
Nah, gotta give everyone a chance to experience a big time live product PPV IMO. That's how you'll create lifelong fans. Good luck creating those in Miami or Los Angeles.

So yes, WEAK cities getting MAJOR PPVS was the ONLY debate after you essentially conceded about the WM being given to any/everyone.

Not regular PPVS like you tried to say because nobody would have disagreed.

Did they cool Eli Drake off or something?

Never see anybody talking about him like they used to

Did they cool Eli Drake off or something?

Never see anybody talking about him like they used to

He's definitely cooled off after fighting THOTT at the most recent Beheading event.

Dunno what Trips has planned for Mania.

Think BK Fashion cost Knight at EC and they have a match at Mania.

Yup! Rock's full blown Hollywood again. When's the last time he brought out the Versace vest/shirt?

Back
Top Bottom