2024 Wrestling Thread | WWE Backlash France | 1 pm Eastern/10 am Pacific

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rock definitley turning on Roman.

They gonna retcon IT into Rock and Da Codeman playing the long con with Rock being his mole..

Probably will call byke to the Da Codeman saying he will take everything from THOTT including his title and Codeman revealing what Rock actually whispered to him.

Da Codeman finishes the story,the Bloodline is done and Rock vs. THOTT finally happens at maybe Summerfest?

#Waitandsee

Dang, Tiffany Stratton makes Naomi seem so unathletic and CM punk slow, you hate to see it.

But there's levels to this time and its Tiffy Time.

Also whats with the new theme and is her gimmick Barbie Damian Lillard?

Dang, Tiffany Stratton makes Naomi seem so unathletic and CM punk slow, you hate to see it.

But there's levels to this time and its Tiffy Time.

Also whats with the new theme and is her gimmick Barbie Damian Lillard?
get ready for the Merch push. all pink everything. watches, handbags, dolls. alexa bliss type numbers

GHorcNjWgAAcPnw

get ready for the Merch push. all pink everything. watches, handbags, dolls. alexa bliss type numbers

I hope she does a collabo entrance with Camron in the pink Lambo.

Then Camron pulls his mask off and its Nicki Minaj and Ice Spice underneath.

I dont know why i keep watching. They make it seem like theyre going somewhere with the bloodline story but we all know roman will win at mania and the usos will continue to hate eachnother from a distance. I dont get why they feel the need to draw these storyline out for sooooo long w no new outcomes

Damn, keyboard warriors losing their minds over the Die Rocky Die sign. Saying it was a death threat and all kinds of foolishness. Tell me you weren't around beck then without telling me you weren't around. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom